The source for Commercial Real Estate in Northeast and Central Wisconsin including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point and Marshfield.
The Wisconsin Commercial Information Exchange (WCIE) is owned and operated by the REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin. WCIE uses powerful, advanced technology to create a database at ciewisconsin.com of commercial property listings & recent sales/lease comparables, as well as tools for research, marketing and networking.
Why join WCIE?
- Enter listings once, automatically market to websites across the nation.
- Rely on data that is broker-driven, timely, and accurate.
- Prepare comprehensive, consistent marketing materials and reports.
- Retain ownership of your data and control who has access.
- Be a part of a true Commercial Listing Service with broker-to-broker compensation and enhanced cooperation among Participants.
See Introductory Launch Flier Click Here
Need Help? Please contact email@example.com or call 920–739-9108.
Broker Sourced Local Data
Current availabilities and historical comps are crowdsourced by local brokers with built-in verification tools to ensure timely data.
Suite of Tools
From presentation-ready reports to broadcast email marketing, access a multitude of features.
Members’ listings automatically elevated to Moody’s national marketplace, Commercial Exchange.