The source for Commercial Real Estate in Northeast and Central Wisconsin including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point and Marshfield.
The Wisconsin Commercial Information Exchange (WCIE) is owned and operated by the REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin. WCIE uses powerful, advanced technology to create a database at ciewisconsin.com of commercial property listings & recent sales/lease comparables, as well as tools for research, marketing and networking.
Why join WCIE?
- Enter listings once, automatically market to websites across the nation.
- Rely on data that is broker-driven, timely, and accurate.
- Prepare comprehensive, consistent marketing materials and reports.
- Retain ownership of your data and control who has access.
- Be a part of a true Commercial Listing Service with broker-to-broker compensation and enhanced cooperation among Participants.
See Introductory Launch Flier Click Here
Need Help? Please contact email@example.com or call 920–739-9108.
A Suite of Commercial Data at Your Fingertips
WCIE is a broker-input and managed database of listings and historical property data, combined with a suite of powerful tools built for Commercial Real Estate professionals.
Broker Sourced Local Data
Current availabilities and historical comps are crowdsourced by local brokers with built-in verification tools to ensure timely data.
Suite of Tools
From presentation-ready reports to broadcast email marketing, access a multitude of features.
Members’ listings automatically elevated to Catylist’s national marketplace, Commercial Exchange.
Request More Info
Contact the administrator to find out more information: